Yes, You will need to download and install purchased version. If you purchased an individual product instead of the full bundle after running DEMO Bundle so I suggest an uninstall/reinstall to get all of the other plug-ins off of your system.
Babelson DAW Regulator will help to reset your DAW by deleting its preferences and caches files.
Pro Tools Cleaner will help to reset your Pro Tools* by deleting its preferences and caches files.
Here are some basic troubleshooting steps that will help you resolve load issues with your Babelson Audio plug-ins, if you’re using an iLok key.
- Open iLok License Manager and sign in using your iLok account credentials.
- Make sure that your iLok key is connected to the computer.
- If the iLok key icon is black the computer can detect the iLok key
- If the iLok key icon is gray the computer can’t detect the iLok key
- If the iLok key icon is red this means that you’re either not signed in, or you’ve signed in using a different iLok account.
*: Before deleting any of the files copy them into a new folder on your Desktop called “My Pro Tools Workspace Backup”. Returning these files back to where they were or replacing a newly created set of preferences will return Pro Tools to its past state.