Product: Product Installer
Reported: Control buttons and menu items are invisible in dark mode while installing my plug-ins!
System Info: MacOS Catalina
Fix: Just enable SIP everything will work as usual! On macOS Catalina, you probably can’t modify anything in System it’s because the system components are on a specific volume that is read-only -even- when SIP is disabled.
How to Enable SIP | System Integrity Protection on Mac?
- Restart the Mac by going to the Apple menu and choosing “Restart”,
- Upon reboot, immediately hold down COMMAND + R keys concurrently and continue holding those keys until you see the Apple logo and a little loading indicator to start booting into Recovery Mode,
- At the “macOS Utilities” (or “OS X Utilities”) screen, pull down the “Utilities” menu and choose “Terminal”,
- In the Terminal window, type the following command syntax at the command line prompt: csrutil enable; reboot,
- Hit the return/enter key to execute the command to enable SIP and then reboot the Mac again,
- The Mac will now reboot as usual, starting back up with SIP enabled again.