The inherently rich and colorful tone of the BeComp helps glue tracks together. The BeComp is the thickest and heavy sounding compressor/limiters. it’s also quite handy for pumping up individual tracks. It comes in mono, mono -to- stereo and stereo versions.
- Based: Transformer-coupled circuits, Bridge-driver,
- Controls dynamics without introducing obvious simply artifacts,
- A built-in limiter with fast setting,
- Controls dynamics without compulsively changing the original sound,
The driver is adding a very subtle and pleasing harmonic distortion to the signal. This ends up boosting the harmonics above the normal range you expect to hear which creates a sense of fullness. When an entire song has each track featuring this warmth, you get an extremely full sound.
The DRIVE gives you far more options than a regular EQ. As always, experiment to achieve your own unique sounds. The FDN TUBE EQs will provide a lifetime of musical pleasure!
Tubes : 12AX7 Tube, Classic tube, Warm tube, Class A Tube, Vintage tube, Dirty vintage tube
Heavy and Big Lower frequencies require larger instruments to produce them, and larger amplifiers and speakers to push them.
The Level Control is an advanced mix monitoring plug-in with a volume control, selection channels (stereo | Left | Right), DIM and level metering.
- RMS-based scales with an integrated sample peak meters,
- Easy and intuitive user interface.
- Mute function,
- 64-bit internal processing,
- Simplicity with simple component,