Babelson DAW Regulator will help to reset your DAW by deleting its preferences and caches files.
Pro Tools Cleaner will help to reset your Pro Tools* by deleting its preferences and caches files.
Here are some basic troubleshooting steps that will help you resolve load issues with your Babelson Audio plug-ins, if you're using an iLok key.
- Open iLok License Manager and sign in using your iLok account credentials.
- Make sure that your iLok key is connected to the computer.
- If the iLok key icon is black the computer can detect the iLok key
- If the iLok key icon is gray the computer can't detect the iLok key
- If the iLok key icon is red this means that you're either not signed in, or you've signed in using a different iLok account.
*: Before deleting any of the files copy them into a new folder on your Desktop called “My Pro Tools Workspace Backup”. Returning these files back to where they were or replacing a newly created set of preferences will return Pro Tools to its past state.