My Babelson Plug-in is missing in my DAW
Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:38 am
If your Babelson Audio plug-in is missing in your DAW,
- Check and make sure that your DAW supports our Plug-ins: MacOS Compatibility and Windows Compatibility,
- Install the latest version of the iLok Licence Manager,
- Open and sign into the iLok Licence Manager, connect your iLok, Cloud, Computer, and make sure that it's shown in the list,
- Check your license and make sure that your licence has been activated to your iLok,
- Right-click your iLokand select Synchronize. This will resolve any issues between your account and the iLok key.
- Launch your DAW and check whether your Babelson Audio plug-ins are available to use!If your plug-in is still missing so it's possible that you need to delete your DAW' cache files... Have a look the DAW REGULATOR The Regulator is a tool that deletes DAW caches, plist files and preferences quickly and easily.