#AAX #AU #VST3 #Pro Tools #Logic Pro #Studio One #Cubase #Gentil Compressor #Vintage Compressor #Diode Bridge Compressor
The B-Comp is a Stereo Compressor and it was originally designed after testing many vintage diode bridge compressors.
The Vintage/Modern options vary the attack and release characteristics of the processor and will vary the ‘colour’ of the output. Switch between them to hear the difference and select what works for you. This switch has more to do with ‘colour’ or ‘feel’ of the sound.
Note: The B-Comp does not introduce ‘hiss’ or ‘analog noise’ when in the ‘analog’ mode.
- Smooth Stereo Compressor,
- it's the distortion it generates and this creates the harmonics,
- Pre Gain option,
- it allows you to control the gain of the whole signal without clipping,
- The Vintage/Modern options,
- It can be used for all types of mixing, whether it be music, live sound or film audio,